Sunday, March 20, 2005

 

Proverbs 16

Just some quick thoughts from Proverbs 16.

Proverbs 16

3Commit your works to the LORD,
And your thoughts will be established.

8Better is a little with righteousness,
Than vast revenues without justice.

This struck the writer side of me as quite appropriate. Before I came here, before I really committed myself to allowing God to work through my writing, I would have a desire to write greater than the inspiration to find the words. Now I am a jumble of ideas and inspiration and movement of the Spirit and all of this LIFE to communicate -- which would have come out too chaotic to form coherent paragraphs -- and now it flows. FLOWS.

God has a great cure for writer's block: One Chapter of God's word, finely read, add dash of (Holy) Spirit.

Righteousness can never be little or insignificant. Nor can true justice be bought at any price.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]