Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

Teen Sex and Other Matters

A week ago, Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit linked to a post by a Patri Friedman at Catallarchy, The Voice of Hedonism. Glenn capped his remarks by noting an “interesting discussion in the comments.”

Now I respect Glenn and his Instapundit tremendously, and along with Greyhawk at Mudville Gazette inspired me and informed me most about this strange new world of the Blog. But I have to say, The Catallarchy post and its comments was the most distressing threads of conversation I have ever come across. (Perhaps Glenn meant interesting in the sense that a train wreck can be morbidly interesting.)

----

For more of this post, and links to other commentary including Abortion and Justice, and Glenn's post Teen Sex and the Media Hype , follow this link to the entire post over at Gladmanly.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]