Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Wanted: A Civil Debater

My long time readers may know of the joint blog I started with a liberal, anti-war blogger over at Debate Space. All-in-all, it was a fine experiment that essentiually maintained a civility rarely seen in the blogosphere. It's an idea I still believe possible.

Yet, my former debate partner has not been available for debate for some time, and I hereby seek a new debate partner or partners.

If you have political views (or any views, really) towards the left of the political spectrum, and willing to abide by some basic standards of civility despite at times rigorous debate, I'm looking for a debating partner.

Drop a comment if you're interested, or pass the idea along to a friend.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]