Friday, August 18, 2006

 

Away This Week

Sorry for the long hiatus.

I will be sharing one of these days my struggles as a would be full-time blogger who nevertheless inhabits a world where only occasional blogging is possible, or even desirable. (If I know what's good for me ona wide range of issues.)

I have also been away this week on military training, with very limited access to the Internet. The resources I can access won't let me get to my stick, so two very important posts will have to wait.

Dang.

There'll be two or three more by the time I get back online.

But sometime soon I need to come to that place to decide how we do this online thing in future. Mrs. Dadmanly and I are trying to find what this experience was all about, and what we're supposed to do with it...

I don't mean to sound cryptic, but stay tuned if you retain any interest.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]