Friday, October 13, 2006

 

The Blog of War -- Recorded Live!

(An update to my earlier The Blog of War - Live)

I interviewed live this morning on the local Fox Affiliate, Fox 23, for their Daybreak Program, with a five minute interview running around 7:40.
The video of the interview is already up at their website. I don’t know if there’s a problem with the link or that the video is blocked where I am at present.

Daybreak Hosts Diane Lee and Mark Baker did a great job, were very animated, showed genuine interest, and otherwise gave me lots of room to talk about my experiences, and of course, plug the book. Diane even read a portion of my piece from the book, which I thought was very nice.

If anyone actually gets the video to run, you’ll have to let me know how it looks and sounds. It felt like it went fairly well, the Mrs. and Little Manly were very impressed – Little Manly missed his bus watching the segment and Mrs. had to run him off to school – but we know they’re big fans!



Linked by Army Wife Toddler Mom. Thanks AWTM, we look forward to seeign you at Ft. Hood, too!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]