Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

Another Whittle Essay

Just incredible.

Bill Whittle wrote the most brilliant analysis I have ever read.

No, I’m not exaggerating. I consider myself very logical, and like to think I can write well.

Every time I read one of Bill’s essays, he raises the bar ever higher. If I didn’t think there was room for all of us to share our thoughts online, I’d give up. He came across some Game Theory, a logical construct called the Prisoner’s Dilemma, and used that construct to explain, well, a lot of things.

Go read it for yourself. Carefully. Thoroughly, don’t skim.

I can’t vouch for where he goes in Part Two, it’s a little too much Virtual Community for me. I live in multiple worlds already (home, work, church, military, blog), and know whence comes both inspiration and salvation. But that doesn’t detract in any way from the power of Bill’s analysis in Part One.

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]