Friday, October 05, 2007
Thoughts on China
I read the Investor’s Business Daily editorial on the
Politics And Money: Remember the rolling disclosures of the last presidency, when the
Only this time, they are telegraphing that they will keep certain things altogether secret should they return to the White House as co-presidents. And you thought they couldn't be more brazen.
And the following occurs to me.
- Trade superiority over the
- Covert and de facto immunity from any investigation or punishment for theft of national security, weapons, and industrial technologies;
- Undue political influence over the Majority Party in the
- Undue political influence over a former President; and
- Undue political influence over a future President.
Links to this post:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]